Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson


I was shocked to here of the death of MJ. I had a soft spot for him all these years. Poor guy got stoned at each opportunity the public had, casually ignoring the fact that he had never been found guilty of any charges against him.

Ya I agree he was a bit of beat. But the guy had a real rough life. Just read up about his childhood. That was not something stories are made of. But anyway.

I am actually writing to determine which MJ song was the biggest. I guess it could be measured by sales or radio plays but for me Micheal is not justified by being rated on metrics of machines. He deserves honest opinions from the heart.

OK here we go. The best song MJ recorded for me was........ drum roll .........


Black or White

Why?

Apart from being a great hit this song really grasped the essence of who Micheal was. Lyrics from the song says " I like my girl, black or white ". True Micheal style. Not bothered about race. He just wanted to hit the stage and studio hard. And in the black or white video he held true to his legacy. In my opinion Micheal displays his dancing talent to the fullest here by dancing with people of different background showing of that he was a real talent.

MJ, You are truly the King of Pop

RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment