Saturday, June 27, 2009

My First Post

Hi World,

My name is Henry. At the time of writing I am resident in the United Arab Emirates and I will blog about just about anything that I am interested in. To give you an idea of what you might expect I have listed some Categories below I will be posting under. There is a RSS feed available for each category so you can subscribe to the category that interest you.

  • AI
  • Politics
  • Economics
  • Internet
  • Media
  • Marketing
  • Music
  • Movies
  • My Theories
  • Sports
  • Woman
  • Love
  • Life
  • Travel
  • Business
  • Entrepreneurship

I am by now means an expert in these areas but like all other bloggers I will pretend to be. If you find any of my posts useful please drop a comment under the post. I will gratefully appreciate your participation.


No comments:

Post a Comment